Saturday, October 13, 2012; 11:59 PM
hello readers!
hmm!
Joshua stayed over at my house yesterday night
obviously different room lah!
*tsk*
allright
woke up early this morning at 720am
prepared myself
&& wake Joshua up
had our breakfast
nn there our journey of the day started
daddy drove us to Singapore Flyer
and we board our bus there
off we go to malaysia
a 20mins drive from checkpoint to legoland
so fast lahhh~
hmm!
arrived at 11am
&& we head off to took some photos.
after which had had our lunch there
Burger King
and off we set off to our first ride!
Project X
it is so called among all the rides the most thrilling coaster
but to me
I think the dragon apprentice is much more thrilling as it's so FAST!
played thrice for it!
so we hop from station to station
rain in between
nn we ran!-.-
first downpour was not too bad
second downpour was omg!
after the viewing tower
we went to 4D motion
however the queue up session
there's a part without shelter
pathetic us have to stand there=.=
good things is after we came out of the show
it's drizzling only!!! :D
oh!
I'm superb drenched and cold at that point of time
we did managed to play all the rides
however 2 of them were closed for maintenance
*aww*
so far so good!
the next up is so soaking wet!
dino island!
*laugh*
it's splashing of water
how should I say that?
idk=//
well!
is like roller coaster, but when u go down
u'll get wet as water will splash in!
so yes!
my pants got wet but my shirt and shoe were dried.
*coool*
but super gao wei!!!
and!!
we didn't bring any money
can't warm dry -.-
as we left it in the lock and kinda lazy to take!
oh ya!
what most stupid is
I brought umbrella along BUT left it in the locker-.-
end up like I said earlier we're drenched-.-
hmmm!
the most most cool rides is the driving!
BUT!
I didn't managed to try it
as too old
and I didn't went over to give it a try and ask
*tsk*
nvm lo~ :(
*sad*
*tsk*
I just want that legoland driving pass!!!
oh!
the most highlight of all is the miniland
damn awesome!
can you imagine how they build those mini lego;
into airplane, merlion,flyer,twin tower,great wall of china,etc?
check it out at there!
it's simply fabulous!
there's different landmarks of different countries
you'll definitely love it there
okay~
that's a end on legoland things~
we left legoland at 7pm+
and head off to have light dinner of
..................... KFC................
then reach singapore
had fishball noodle!
saw the frightfest at flyer
haha!
I'm outside, laughing at people who got scare!!
so fun-.-
LOL!
this year halloween abit not in the mood leh
*why?*
buzhidao!
that's all for today
sayonara readers
keep track for more updates!
*school starting on Monday*