Sunday, October 14, 2012; 11:46 PM
Hello readers!
tomorrow is the new semester lo~
happy or not ?
obviously I still want my holiday!
kinda worried tho
I'm unable to carry heavy stuff
so what if I need to buy alot of books
how am I going to carry
and if I happen to go home with it during peak hour
ain't I have to carry from yck to my house?!
*sigh*
shall see how bah
&& bags too
heavy bag how!?
and my diet too!
ahhhhh~
well!
if I'm able to overcome 2 months
I can overcome it for another 4 more months!
*gambateh*
oh!
yup~
tomrrow new sem
gonna set target for myself
which is
I hope my GPA wouldn't drop
because this sem
I don't have any interest in the modules at all!
not at all -.-
that's all
:)
and to ZiBin!
*tsk*
I hope he really meant what he said and what he had promised to himself
gonna see the big change in him!
&& remind him incessantly about it (:
I trust that you can do it yea~!!
tonight not going to sleep early as tomrrow sch at 3pm
so normal timing will do!
hmm!
last but not least
3 weeks before Joshua go NS!
gonna spent lots nn lots of time with HIM!
*yay*
and yup!
next trip
Hello Kitty Town!
can't wait!
in 3 weeks time!
sayonara readers