Sunday, September 23, 2012; 11:33 PM
Hello readers
a day at home today (:
yesterday is a day without phone!
lol!!
went out with Joshua to settle my TP
so piss off with that guy !
if I can,
I confirm throw temper at him !
#argh
but bu ke yi!
what if he mark me then how?
sure fail :(
*tsk*
so CONTROL!
settle my whole TP for 2hour=.=
went westmall to do my PDL
then brunch at S-11
after which
bus-ed to far east:)
Joshua bought for me a dress!<3
*yay*
#LOL
thankyou!
*tsk*
shop for an hour +
&& went to service
meet ZiBin over there
yup!
the whole service was ok lahhhh
not toobad
just that given up listening to the sermone
tooo chim! /=
*tsk*
dinner with Elissa && co, the church people
at fusionopolis(:
then then then!!
home!
a long walk to NUH with ZiBin && Joshua
then a short supper at BPP Mac
and home!(:
teeeheee!
Joshua stay-ed till late night (12.45am++)
first time he stay so late
watching resident evil:extinction
a day without phone was ok
LOL
noot tooooo bad (:
today!
hmmmm~
went to rebond!
took 2 hour rebonding!
a whole day stayed at home was awesome :)
waited for Joshua to come
and we watch F1 together
*tsk*
teeeheeee!
I helped him paint nails!!
*laugh*
I think my skills very lousy liao
#sigh
goooodddd dayyy today!
that'sall
sayonara readers!