Tuesday, August 28, 2012; 11:21 PM
Hello readers!
today finally end of exam!
yahoooo!
but I think I don't deserve the fun after all!
because
I think I did it badly
especially yesterday paper!!!
*sigh*
yesterday had english oral
&& I flunk it badly
right in front of me!
20% altho it isn't a lot but it actually help much !
i really don't know what's wrong with me
during preparation time
I'm well prepare!
but when I go in the room
&& see the examiner
im got scared I guess
nth came out in my mind
when blank TOTALLY!
#sigh
why is it like this!
i don't want this to happen!
kinda upset about it!
one day flunk 2 paper badly
#FML
this ain't the first time I have el oral
i have it like 3 times
it pathetic right
ikr!
first time of the oral is damn pathetic
go in talk less than 5 sentence-.-
2nd times improved
but this time round, idk what happen!
:'(
nervous max
&& end-ed up
the shy me appear!
keep on smile nn smile nn smile
#sigh
allright
not my day you know!
oh yea!
can have fun already!
*yay*
sorry readers
idk what to write yea:(
sayonara readers!