Tuesday, August 21, 2012; 12:40 AM
Hello readers!
teeheeee!
went to fetch little boy today!
so retarded ttm!
meet zibin at interchange at 5pm
&& go gai gai at vivo..
so many things I want buy
but I never bring my membership out
so yea
next time perhaps!
hmm!
went to toyrus
so old school
i mean we!
memories man!
seriously!
<3 <3
took a stroll in there
&& so dun want to leave the place!
*tsk*
can I buy every of the toy home?!
esp baby's toy!
#laugh
630pm "camp" at habourfront arrival gate
wait nn wait nn wait
&& *tada*
720pm he came out!!
*yay*
gave him a "welcome back" card && a "chiong ah" card to boost him!
btw was quite shock that his pastor remember me & zibin!
*tsk*
&& yup!
head to Carls Jr dinner after which
then then then then!!!!
exciting part!
I send joshua home!
-.-
LOL TTM
train w him all the way to his house
&& stayed there awhile waiting him to bathe
then head home
been a long time since I went his house I guess
&& been a long time since I cab home from his area~
#ohwell
I so busy mah .=p
it's good that he's back!
teeheeeeeheeeeeeee
can call him, can text him anytime
but actually make no different la
cause he working also can't use phont
#LOL
that's all
sayonara readers!
so wide awake now..
was so sleepy just now
but so wide awake now!
so angry w my SCV
why didn't it record my show!!
so gonna complain lah!
#argh
it's good that our relationship is getting better!
no more everyday quarrel (altho still have lah-.-)
but not so often anymore
GLAD! <3