Sunday, July 1, 2012; 11:59 AM
I like this picture
the Wings~
from one of the artwork @ luminance Festival
Hello readers:)
hamha!
an awesome trip today:)
early moring, not to be say
obviously I'm still sleeping
woke up in the noon
did something productive
a little, perhaps
waited for joshua arrival-.-
then!
wait for him to bathe,etc
&& left house!
he help me to sew my clothes
*tsk*
I know how to sew lahh
but is anyhow one~
he say he primary school know how to sew le
then I'm like hmmm
primary school what I'm doing man~
like a baby only, taken care by maid:)
I only know how to cross stitch,
and that was when I'm primary 6
need to be independant already
but I'm lazy!
#asUsualLah~
off to town~
first stop: plaza sing - ManhattanFishMarket
second stop: scape - luminance festival
enjoy myself for both!
yea!!
luminance festival
wanted to go since it started
because my tcher artwork is there!
it's was really fantastic && an awesome one
it's everyday inspiration!
out of all, it was the most awesome one
actually all the artwork are nice
they are nice in a way
Mrs M artwork caught my attention
same goes for one of the artwork
which was quite awesome
it uses sound to project the light
which mean
the louder we scream, the light will change.
as for my Mrs M artwork, I don't know how I should say it
because it was way too awesome!
365 words in it
aiyoooo
dk how to say
well, just just you know~
go my facebook && have a look!:D
*tsk*
&& yup!
today is the last day of the Luminance Festival
pretty much enjoy myself there!
great experience
I'm loving it!
I want more museum
&& also more trekking! :D
oh yea~
thinking of either going trekking or Msia or Garden by the bay next Sunday!
allright
I shall get off to bed
sayonara readers
bye-q
why tomorrow got school:(
I want my Youth Day!
tmr end school at 3pm
but have to stay in school all the way to 9pm
because!
meeting at 7pm:(