Saturday, July 7, 2012; 11:59 PM
Hello readers!
hamha
NDP training today
yup!
this week got audience!!
but not p5 kids
I thought have de :(
sad!
*tsk*
anyway have fun!
*yay*
motivating the crowd today
&& it was raining.
we still have to stay there to motivate
*tsk*
but nvm
because I love the RAIN!!!
teeeheeee
been long time since I play in rain
because when I'm young I always love to run in the rain
but maid will like
chase me, ask me to stop
shelter me w umbrella
#LOL
back to topic
so yup!
dance in the raing
you know how cool it is a not!
then people all busy wearing poncho-.-
*tsk*
one uncle also very cute
he want to give me poncho leh
somemore he open up for me already
*shy*
he say, wear la
raining leh.
but I rejected his offer:(
because can't take mah
*laugh*
thankyou uncle:)
then lunch time!
then to finale!!!
*yay*
abit retards tho
*tsk*
no president hand to shake:(
stand too far away liao~~
anyway!
so sian of KFC already!
dinner KFC
supper also KFC
wah!!
i want to vomit already lorh
like seriously!!
so bored of it!
that's all for NDP
&& train home with dover gang
*yay*
nn nn nn
today I know something new
I think I abit retarded lah
who ask me don't read news-.-
ask me to know what it is:p
gonna go research about it more!!
sayonara readers
bye-q
hope it rain next week also uh
i love rain /=
hopefully wun sick tmr due to that dance in rain
but I think I wouldnt sick
my body quite healthy de leh~
chey~
:D
OHYA
photos @ my facebook:)