Monday, July 30, 2012; 12:00 AM
hello readers:)
it been a long time since I update my blog
ha!
shall catch up with you peeps!:)
all right
just a summarise of the things~
went to GBTB on one of the Sunday
it was soooooo damnnnnn hot!-.-
#cannotTahan
luckily I got prepared:)
fan, sunglass,umbrella
*tsk*
but well
didn't walk much!
cause I superb lazy && perspiring much
so walk to flower dome
&& back to MBS
shall wait a few months then go
because
so many people now!
no point going:)
next up!
there's an idiot person that prank me!
wonder which dumb ass so nothing better to do!
get the ass out of it okay!
well!
i did my job
by irritate him MUCH!
*teeeheeeeheeee*
oh well~
&& he told me
if he knew im so irritating
he will never call me the first place
#missionAccomplished
I irritate him because I want to know
who the hell that gave him my number
he say he is MIKE
&& the person is ALEX LIM
wth is them-.-
I dun even know who yea~~
-----------
back on to today~
Kife birthday
went there quite late
so stayed for 1.5hr
&& cab home w geoky~
yea~
Oh!
next week onwards is common test week
so going to be dead soon!
why?
because
7,8.10 there's common test
& I've meeting on the 7th
&& NDP on the 9 August
welldone!
#ugh
have to mange my time well
!!
:(
something that piss me off on Friday tooo~
the WDD test was manageable & was easy!
HOWEVER!
damn it!
I forgot to change the title
nn there goes my 15marks!
hello 15 marks,
alot leh!!!
&& it's a extremely simple task to change!
#FML
so sadddddddddddd so pissssssssssssssssssssssss
#sigh
allright
shall go do my report already
*tsk*
ask teacher to extend deadline
so must hurriedly go complete!
sayonara readers
bye-q