Friday, July 6, 2012; 11:31 PM
Hello readers!:)
hamha!
woah!
blog pretty early today:)
yup!
skip school today
meet some handsomes!
*tsk*
got people say I'm like primary school
it's don't know the how many person liao
*countless*
some people say I'm cute
LOL!
because damn epic
HAHAHA!
all right
after that
head home to bed!
woke up
eat, tv, prepared
&& set off to joshua church for alpha course!
well!
traffic jam like no big business-.-
all the way
hell yeah!
oh well
in the end
all was late
*tsk*
alpha course was quite okay lah!
but i dislike the discussion part
because I never like to discuss && share things
esp to people that I don't know
so sorry to say that yea~
might be going for next week too~
*considering*
soooooo
back home!
have HTHT for few minutes with mum
first time HTHT with her
perhaps, is because I'm too vex already bah
been on my mind for very long while
mum told me her experiences
&& also brother as I'm asking~
so yup!
anyway
i also got a clear idea before im asking
hmm~
quite tired but also quite energetic-.-
that's all for today!
tmr NDP NE1
am I looking forward?
honestly not really
i don't know why~
sayonara readers
*fake smile*
well, you know what I'm going to say de! I AM VERY SURE ABOUT IT!
told you many many times before, I never feel the care nn concern from you!
I simply can't feel it!! but oh well.. #sigh you never take notice