Saturday, June 2, 2012; 6:08 PM
SORRY is NOT WHAT I NEED
WHAT I NEED is YOUR TIME!
Hello readers:)
once again, I'm back!
hamha! :D
well~
this few weeks ain't really my week!
#sigh
emo,moody,upset, all kind of feelings!
hope to get over with it soon
so many problem!
relationship,friendship,family~
hell yeah-.-
shall post for today only , so sorry about it
well,
woke up today as usual for NDP training
being the bus IC , volunteer-ed /=
ialsodontknowhowcomeitisme -.-
have difficulties in counting today
dont even know what happen yea
end up make them waited for so long
-.- #stress
next up!
we are split into group, no longer like last year
I'm so bored!
most of my friends are at another group!!
well, last week there's jaren, still not too bad
however, this week , he is not there
I tell you, I'm moody ttm!
seriously, no mood at all!
being so lonely down there-.-
not that I don't know the people there
but then Im closer to him&& he's the only person I can get high with in the group
#sigh!
seriously, I hope he is able to turn up for every training
else i'll be bored ttm!
luckily, today is dance session, and we did somehow combine tgt.:)
this year NDP, i'm so not interested as last year already~
perhaps is the people?
perhaps is the everything?
perhaps is just perhaps?
i got no idea
JAREN!!!
I know you read my blog,
so please come for all the training!
thanks!
93 must be together with 93 mah!
how can you leave me alone:(
#sigh
is this year faster than last year?
oh dear!
I've got no enough time compared to last year!
I'm rushing for time, running together with the time!
well!
I still have to plan this nn that
but still have to reject some outing
but then sure be said my friends
just like 2 years before!
plus! already gotten said by one of them already!-.-
sian!
if only all the group of friends are combine tgt since they also knw each other!
but well, they dont clique! that's the problem man~
I wonder, what's my hobby was sometimes!
so funny!
IKR
*tsk*
sayonara readers
bye-q
must we really make new friends every time?
Must we really make new friends wherever we go?
well, I'm not an outgoing person
I'm shy,seriously! (i know a lot of you don't believe-.-)
alot of things "flying" through my mind
不管时间允不允许
我都一定我尽我所能陪你,等..
但是,每当我需要你的时候,
得到的却是一句对不起