Saturday, June 16, 2012; 12:50 AM
hello readers:)
this post is dedicated to
EVANGELINE.T & JOSHUA.T
:)
Hello!! today today today!
officialy know you 2 for 1 year already!
abit lame uh uh uh
*tsk*
thanks for being there for me for the past 1 year!
yupyupup
rmb the above photos,
last year i did it up for you guys~
allright
长话短说
Evangeline: *tsk* *shy* thanks for giving me the complimentary voucher:)
i shy to use the voucher~ /=
teaching me the modules that I don't know,hearing me out, giving me advice(;
I still remember #LOL
not forgetting, cheering me up when I'm down!:)
well, although we haven't been talking much compare to last time, but I'm sure our friendship will be forever! :)
84265 968 <3
Joshua: *smile* the guy, from giving me morning call almost everyday last year, question me when I'm down,etcetc, has now transform and become my boyfriend-.- *what face im giving;p*
yup! i also got no idea how it is like that, but it just is! Being concerned about my every movement , always ask me about my things, but i die die also dun want say! && being ur personal assistant, help you keep track of ur schedule! :) all the past, i remember! when I'm your buddy!
Really appreciated the both of you for being there for me for the past one year
never failed to make me happy, make me laugh, make me smile
most importantly, you 2 are great great friends of mine!:)
still remember, we always hang out to museum! *laugh*
and yesyesyes!
we still got alot alot of museum to conquer lehhhhh~
*tsk*
tomorrow , later will be meeting the both of you:)
however! not together:(
nvm!nvm!
we will go out tgt once again:)
still remember the post that I posted for you guys
http://smileylife-yiting.blogspot.sg/2011/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-sg-x-none_16.html
looking back, really bring back memories ;')
*sorry, I don't know what to write this year:(, so abit boring!*