Saturday, June 16, 2012; 11:59 PM
hello readers:)
hamha!
well! yup
like I say today is our 1 year of officially know each other
abit funny to say this uh!
how I can rmb
because this is the date
where the 3 of us watch GreenLantern together
yooohoo~
so basically
can't slp well last night
&& have to get up early morning like 630-.-
&& I've overslept
oh well, have around 3 to 4 hours of sleep
so sad right!
#ikr
okokok!
so yup!
NDP!
I swear, this year NDP like a nice
really like awesome
that's all I can say~:)
dunno regret joining or can I say I not regret?
regret cause I cant see the whole thing
not regret because I can take part
#lol
allright
so spend the whole monring to mid afternoon
@ floating platform!
&& then the next mid afternoon && night time with joshua!
indecisive, dunno want go where=.=
so yup!
end up to plaza sing for movie (like always)
snow white & huntsman was pretty nice yo
rated it 6.5/10
but idk whytheshit in the cinema got insect
flying around && stop at my specs-.-
well~
before movie, it's dinner time!
finally tried the the the cake from fruit paradise
wasn't really that awesome
but still awesome! <3
&& yes, agree, the price is expensive too~
not forgotten
I finally gotten myself a new earpiece
with the help of the assistant,
so funny!
he took out the set of earpiece for me to try
I told him, last time i buy already && it's spoilt
then he laugh-.-
*tsk*
so he gave me another
at cashier was telling joshua I got alot of earpiece also spoilt-.-
life span less than 6 months/=
*tsk*
machiam regular customer of that shop
:)
I think my bloggin skills getting worst!
pardon me for the jumping of que~
thankyouverymuch~
:)
sayonara readers
a day spend with the both of them~