Monday, June 4, 2012; 5:00 PM
hello readers:)
hamha!
well~
gonna go && meet my bffs soon
well! been so long since we meet each other!
nowadays also not much time left for me already
sian sian sian!
today shall be my last emo post!:)
well,idk should I or should I not post!
two months become 1 months and now become 2 weeks.
yeap! two weeks for us to think tru, 2 weeks for us to cool down
2 weeks for us to think everything, no communication,etc!
no matter what the answer in two weeks time be
either your "bad" answer or "my" bad answer
I will always remember, on my birthday
there used to be a special person
walked into my heart,
create "amazing race", celebrate my bday 12am!
some sort of think through yesterday & today
well! I do get somethings out of it!
perhaps! got the wrong move in the first place.
perhaps! I ain't really sensible
perhaps! there's still alot of things for me to learn
perhaps! ....
somehow! I think everything started by
ME!
well~ well~ well~
I'm still a kid! #yeaRight! #ikr
keeping myself occupied
so that my mind wouldn't go wild~
不会胡思乱想
sayonara readers