Saturday, June 30, 2012; 11:59 PM
Hello readers
hamha!
don't even know what time I slept last night
insomnia is extreme sucky!
allright human beings!
yea yup!
NDP CR2 today
super reluctant to go NDP training this year
idk why like that
perhaps, is the things this year bah
or is it last year all the hyper people are gone?
hmmmm~
well,
at least this year
got people go home with me:)
I'm not alone ^^
anyway!
there's audience today
that not the point!
the point is!
the HANDSOME GUYS!
all so SMARTLOOKING
their uniform, omg!
just so omg!
they look so handsome lah!
esp if they smile at you
wahwahwah!
I tell you
can faint lah~
that's the motivation of gg ndp every week
#chey~
just joking(partially:p)
but well
they are indeed handsome(:
allright!
can't wait to get funpack next week
&& guess what!!
it's NE1
there's all the beloved kids!
ILOVEYOUKIDDY
*tsk*
hopefully
they are like last year kids
so cute, so adorable, so pei he also!
<3
primary 5 kids , my motivation to go NDP next week
cannot feel reluctant already
must stop!:D
oh!
&& I realised
nowadays my blog
keep talking alot of crap
I'm sorry about it(:
after training
have supper with joseph nn kaisheng
then when I'm home
I hungry already-.-
ate again!
*fat*
tmr
luminance festival with Josh!
Mrs M artwork is there I heard:)
shall go have a look:D
*yay*
:( last day of holiday
sayonara readers
bye-q
I don't ask much, all I need was a
boyfriend
that will not make me disappointed!
you know how many time you make me disappointed already
you know you know you know ...........
you know what
#sigh
guess, idw write liao