Friday, June 22, 2012; 5:11 PM
 |
| daddyiloveyou,thankyou:D <3 |
|
|
|
|
|
Hello readers
hamha
just a quick post for today
*tsk*
cause I think I didn't blog for a long time
hmm!
common test is just ahead of me
in like few days time!
I'm having 2 papers
nn it just giving me headache
why?
because I didnt listen during cost accouting lesson-.-
which mean, idk how to do-.-
ohwell
what a great thing-.-
*tsk*
next is my wdd
coding is my love
but!
idk how to do the coding leh!
never write before last time-.-
so not famliar nn so confusing!
so what is the outcome of all this?
fail liao lorh~
lol
anyway!
tmr is NDP rehersal:)
audience coming in le ~
wooo!
but somehow
im kinda lazy to go leh!
#how
oh!
nn sunday
human joshua fetching me to his church
by accompany me to BMW rather than BIKE
*tsk*
thankyoulittlehumanbeings<3
well
i gotta get off to study asap
bee slacking nn slacking nn slacking
not for whole day long
but for whole week long
LOL!
allright
sayonara readers
bye-q
seeya soon!
yes SOON~