Sunday, May 27, 2012; 12:34 AM
MAYBE IM JUST STUPID or INNOCENT!
hello readers!:)
just feel like blogging now
nothing really special.
happen to pass by a friend blog
well you know who you are after you read it.
My heart really sadden, and melted after I've read all your post
I've got speechless
because I don't know what I can say
perhaps maybe I really fail as a friend to concern you
and comfort you when you are real down.
idk what to say, but well
really very sad to read the post
just really!
it's pretty upset to read it.
sorry for not being able to be a good friend to you
I'll try my best
&& wouldn't leave you alone if possible
trust me, as time goes by
you'll find more friendlier friends
&& our distance wouldn't drift:)
sayonara readers!
AT LEAST NDP MAKE ME HAPPIER ABIT TODAY!:D
I think I need to priorities my time correctly!
what is more important & what is not!
what is right & what is wrong!
time spent tgt, getting lesser & lesser
promises broken one by one
no more suggestion to be make to you
sacrifices made, also gone to drain, you don't appreciate
well, I've got nothing to say