<body>
Wednesday, May 23, 2012; 6:41 PM

我要嫁的那个人,不一定要会甜言蜜语,但是一定要有好脾气。
我要嫁的那个人,可能不帅,但是不会让我手足无措,甚至不知道要和他讲什么才对。


我要嫁的那个人,一定要是能和我一起到老的,能够了解我内心的坚强,不让我脆弱的不堪一击的。


我要的那个人,简简单单,就如此而已

Hello readers:D
hamha~
today is the day
with so many many test !-.-
from start of school to end of school
hell yea~
first lesson , first test
&& I'm late
*tsk*
friend waiting for me && he is late, tgt w me
the test is like lame!
seriously-.-
asked tcher for answer after I hand in.
&& there goes my 5 marks!
just only have to write like PC1 & PC2 are the same.
-.-
well, it's over
so that's it then!
after which is WDD test..
yea man!
superb awesome!
so easy yea~
*tsk*
but I think I wrong for one step/=
kinda piss off for today lecture
don't want say already
*sigh*
what I can say is:
I've my own decision on, NEVER ORDER ME!
so yup!
end school
lunch!
then then then!
head for driving lesson
I doubt no one is like me
the one who always speed-.-
maximun is 60km/h
yet I always go over it
can even go up to 80km/h if instrutor didn't stop me
always get scolded && say by it /=
hmm!
&& yea, second time learning parallel parking
I think my instructor yao bei wo qi si already!
*laugh*
but it's fun eh~
chey~~~
now!
simply no time!
so should I chiong my driving this week?
6 hours?
if tomorrow I learn, our dinner will be missed
if friday I learn, outing w friends will be missed
*confused*
#sigh
shall see what my instructor say
if he say tmr, then tmr lorh~
might not reject.
well, shall priorities my time lesser for U already.
shall not always give you my time now

don't know what's wrong with me.
perhaps, this month!
simply so emotional!
sad easily nowadays!
so moody too!
&& ever since I'm back from camp!
I get angry easily!
&& yup!
angry for alot of days already
&& sad tooO~
getting more nn more emotional nowadays!
SHOULD CUT DOWN
SHOULD CONTROL!
&& I can't be fragile anymore!
must hang on!! :D

*gambateh*

bearbear asked me a question today:
why your face so black?
me: nothing la.
bearbear: then why your face so black? really very black.
thanks for your concern man!
like always:D

I WANT TO BE ALONE TODAY!
JUST SO FEEL LIKE BEING ALONE TODAY!
#sigh

many things processing in my mind..
sayonara readers
bye-q
feel so blessed:)
whatever I want to eat
mummy will cook!

everytime meet up,everytime sure quarrel..
*sigh*
#sick&tired:'(
nomorebeingemotional&fragile!
control~






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013