<body>
Tuesday, May 1, 2012; 2:24 PM


Hello readers!!
yesterday was indeed a long day!
awake from 645am all the way till 530am=/
went to school early in the morning to attend the 8am lesson~
feel so weird wearing dress to school
so not comfortable
i bet cause super long never wear dress to school ever since y1sem1
HAHA!
3 hours of DSA is killing
can't simply concentrate today
i guess because it's publicholiday tomorrow~
HAHA!
when lesson ended
rot in library till 530pm then off to bishan to met Joshua
went to his house~
dinner-ing nn rotting there,
so feel like sleeping !
around 745pm his friend came to fetch us to cine~
since still early
went to taka snack-ing~
then!!
movie-ing of avengers at 9pm!
wow!!
a great movie
must watch lah!
so funny ttm!
&&was awesome!!
i thought I'll fall asleep but never
tho almost for twice..
cause I'm not an action type movie lover nor
this type of movie de movie lover.
hmm~ the movie is 221mins.
I can't wait to watch avengers again
but this time is in 3D on Friday!
*looking forward*
*tsk*
feel so great to be able to watch avengers twice for FOC!
*teeeheee*
people, don't jealous k,
LOL!
just joking , don't take it too serious~
hmm, well!
after which of movie end at 1130pm
supper with his friends nn the person that treat us the movie:)
beancurb ftw!
but will fat , eating late at night, so gave Joshua half of it!
next up!
around 1am
went to his secondary friend , friend house~
then!
around 2am+
supper round 2 at swee choon dim sum @ Jalan Basar~
gosh! I feel so fat now~
then!
around 4am+ reach Joshua place
then he send me home!
oh because all the while sitting his friend car
cause I can't take bike nah~
sleep around 5am+
LOL!
been so long since I go out till so late
the last time is like on X'mas eve
going clubbing w 93s nn back home earlier than this
*laugh*
anyway!
was an awesome day lah!
perhaps
maybe, I just need to be more social-able
im so quiet all the while lorh~
*shy* :p

now!
waiting for Joshua to come over my place
then go bb nature walk && go swimming at my old condo~
hahahahha!
been a while since I go swimming tho idk how to swim
&& today is a great weather to swim
I'm like so hot lah!
-.-
later dinner at my place
mummy cooking chilli crab for the first time
dk how will it taste
*tsk*
mother day coming, might be getting bag or wallet for her bah!
oh ya!
my irritating bag, spoilt yesterday
like WTH! -.-
okay~
sayonara readers
:)
now go shower && wait for him!


THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF LOVE IS TO FORGIVE & FORGET!











HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013