Wednesday, May 16, 2012; 9:38 PM
Hello readers;)
this few days I'm sick/=
&& yep-p
I'm still sick now..
no idea what happen to my throat
perhaps spam too much chilli already
*sigh*
no spice for the next dk how many days:'(
my body is getting weaker nn weaker already
easily sick nowadays, esp fever!!-.-
dk how many time I fever already -.-
oh well~
*tsk*
I'm super looking forward to tomorrow
first is because tmr going out with Joshua
like a finally he agree to take off for me!
read properly!
LIKE FINALLY he AGREE to TAKE OFF FOR ME!
#kns /=
after so much of me saying-.-
#wth~
hahahhahaha!
oh well
just hope tomorrow we wouldn't quarrel
like everytime hope for the same things
tired liao lahhhh~
oh yea~
another things is
tomorrow HelloKitty is out from Macdonald de!!
*yay*
happy girl 93
I'm gonna get them all!
can't miss any single dates of it!!
$9 each OR every ExtraValueMeal, able to get it at $3.60
*looking forward*
&& another thing
VANS is coming out with numerous hello kitty design again!!
#gosh!
shouldn't have bought it that time :(
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
HAHAA!!!
that's all for today!
sayonara readers
sorry for he late posting /=
kinda already forgot I need to blog && got blog
HAHAHA!
*laugh*
*lazy bum*