Tuesday, May 8, 2012; 12:06 AM
hello readers
sorry blog you'll be dirty today.
totally piss!
walao eh!
what's wrong man!
I'm like seriously not free
&& this time also not only me what-.-
well, if you think the way you're thinking
i've got nothing to say!
I'm like seriously!
friendship don't have to always meet meet meet to maintain right?
tho we didnt meet up already && we've drifted apart
well, it takes time all right?!
not that I dun want to meet you
is just that I really don't have time leh~
I totally forgot you've book me
allright, I'm sorry!
but well, can't we meet other time then?
not that I always go out with another group of friends
is just that they book me in advance && in some occasion
wouldn't be fogotten easily
seriously lah!
if you want to say i don't cherish or whatever shit
then go ahead lah
-.-
I don't want give a damn already -.-
kns