Sunday, May 20, 2012; 8:26 PM
Hello readers!:)
I'm back from camp
overall this camp not bad
BUT!
one thing, I dun like the campsite:(
First day reach there
first thing on my mind
I WANT TO GO HOME! -.-
have to put bedsheet my own
&& I dunno how to put-.
thus anyhow nia,
HAHAHA!
well!
overall
this camp is really awesome
the games, etc
well plan-ed
thanks to the campcom!
you did a good job!!
oh yea yea!
the room is v hot lah-.-
&& last day!!
I saw a big bug at my bed-.-
walao!
so *ahem*
heng not first day I saw
else I doubt I will want to sleep!
HOME BED STILL THE BEST!
I'm very disappointed with myself!
if only I can step out of my comfort zone
things wouldn't have been like this!
isn't it?
i would be much more social-able
able to give clear instruction
able to have my members to have the focus on me!
if only I can step out of my comfort zone
I would have be much more nosier
my group will be much more high
wouldn't have been so dead
feel so useless
didn't really did a good job
almost all is szekhai handling
else, the member, among themself.
if only I can step out of my comfort zone
I wonder how am I able to do that when I'm in NDP last year!?
really how!
#sigh
feel useless yea
I hope I really can step out of my comfort zone
at many at times, I wanted to give up!
i really failed as a GLs
but thanks to my mentor , she have the faith in me
she give me the support all the way tru it.
thankyou yvette!:)
but well
i'm still fail as a GL
couldn't lead them well!
tmr monday le
so fast!
sayonara readers
that all
seriously!
I'm very disappointed in you!
very very very disappointed
not the first time
given you alot of chance
will this be the last chance that I'm giving to you?
I got no idea really!
----------------
what's the first thing you would want after along tired day after camp!?
for me is to see you!
but! well..........................
alot of things lahhhhh, idk what to say