Wednesday, May 2, 2012; 11:37 PM
hello readers!!
awesome yo~
today lesson was idk?
still not too bad bah, I guess!
i love WDD
*laugh*
anway!
after school
lunch w classmates
follow after
went to library to catch a movie!
*tsk*!
when it's high climax
time up!
it's 3pm
time for tea party~
tea party was an awesome one!
well done people!
well done c;
was shock by the number of people that came to the tea party
more than what I've expected
really!
HAHAHA!
so yea
whole thing end at 530
but debrief end at 730pm
ikr~
#LOL!
went to meet them
&& continue our movie w them!
hahaha!!!
so yea!
ended at 845pm++
then home home home~
reach home like a busy only~
sms-ing all the way
Non-stop
till I'm asleep
then have to type email too( a quick one:))
so yea!
that's all
NOW!
of I go to school
macdonald breakfast w Jiamin && them
sayonara readers!:)
can't wait for tomorrow
avenger in 3D
*looking forward*