Thursday, May 24, 2012; 10:24 PM
emoticon is best invention ever
hello readers
hamha
well
this week is just so not my day~
I'm just a useless freak~
humans being just blame anything on me!
just comeon!
blame it blame it!
I'm just an extra among the "flower"
forever I am!
I'm just like that yea~
human!
blame me yea~
*awesome*
sayonara readers
i'm not insane
I'm fine! no worries
yea man, im not sensible enough, just a burden to everyone, just an extra, jsut an useless freak, always never use brain! i really don't know what to say, how to say. I'm getting sick and tired of many things, everything & anything! why why why!? can anyone tell me who can i still talk to now? humans, like i say, just blame everything to me, i hear to take all the arrows, so you all will feel better. just a useless freak hellyea!
i have a lot a lot of things to say , i really do. I'm aint always in a good mood, dun see me always happy go lucky.. well, there's alot of things hidden behind!
who can I talk to? when we are friend, you'll comfort me, concern me. when we are couple, you'll interrupt me, cut me off... have to keep everything to myself. have
heart is in pain
you'll never know how much a person is hurt until he/she told you.
i don't know how, you can act as if nothing have happen before
*thumbs up* *salute* can teach me?