<body>
Tuesday, April 3, 2012; 11:45 PM

Hello readers :)
what a bored day I swear-.-
well, today sleep until I shuang then wake up!:)
lovely right, of course lah
having sucha a freedom && relax life now
must enjoy as next week onwards
busy pack-.-
teeheee!
next week have to travel all the way to PP to work
well, so sucks right!?
from west all the way travel to EAST!-.-
IKR
:)
back to today life
so well
simply playing tetris nn wetopia whole day
nn not forgetting my Tai Yang Bing
so far eaten 4 already /=
going finish liao
:(
Left 6 more
kept it in my room so no one can steal :P
next up!
after dinner bus to Bishan
movie “Wrath of the Titans” w J && his friend
well I thought that it wasn’t a nice show
but overall
quite funny
:) && interesting:)
enjoyed it :D

teeheeeheee!
after which home
so long never train home from Bishan
cause I always cab home
as very late nn I don’t bike
J
well! Wanted to cab home
but that J told me to mrt home
not told but FORCE-.-
but good la, can save $$
cause I going bankrupt lia :'(
tomorrow rotting at home again!
I super crave for pepper lunch la, how!?
any kind soul willing to accompany this poor little friendless girl? :(
HAHAHA!!

ohyea!
have a check on my timetable upon receiving a call from human bear:p
luckily he dk my blog link if not will kill me straight from calling him human bear-.-
cut the crap!
so unhappy with my timetable can!?
what with the so many hours of break in between on Thursday!?
what worst-.-
After which is an hour lesson , an elective-.-
How bored life is uh~
ohhhwelll,
overall still quite happy with the timeslot
but still pretty angry too-.-
stupid school!!
*ugh*
choosen my GSM
find it weird , isn't it suppose to be choosen tmr 9am?
how come now can already uh!?
well
it's good!
because I dun have to wake up early tomorrow JUST TO CHOOSE -.-
well this sem GSM is extremely SUCKY 0.0
so point choose la! /=
Allright!
that's all for today post!
sayonara readers
Back to tetris nn wetopia before sleep:)


well, luckily I get used of you always like that
if not I swear I'll be mad angry~
but well,
I doubt I really get used
cause just now I'm still pretty angry with you
but well , I did control:)
Idon'tknowwhysomeguys
thethingstheysay&&thethingstheydo
SODIFFERENT!

wonder why must I listen to what you say :(
I don't feel like to! I just want to be myself!!! #sigh

the only way to know if you really read that book whole heartedly is ....
*idunwantsayitout*
will tell when the time ripe
but well, I guess it will be another disappointment again
#getusedtoitalready






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013