Tuesday, April 10, 2012; 12:19 AM
Hello readers:)
yea!
hell yea=.=
I'm early for work
first time!
told daddy drop me off at pending LRT then took bus to work
hell, I'm like standing for 14hours!
my god!
well!
woke up 630am, reach home 1130pm
17 hours not at home
then!
work 830 to 10
about 14 hours of standing
!!
this is killing me!
First time stand for so long leh!
last time I didn't even stand for so long at precious thots
at most 8 hours!?
&& this job is super slack
first time see atrium no people de!
walao!
me and 1 guy was like rot there for 14 hours lorh!
still rmb precious thots
damn angry nn piss with the manager
almost scold her
but this job is really too BORED!=.=
that's all for today
sayonara readers
I'm afraid of tomorrow
eye twitching again
well, what you say just now might be true uh~
I must really go think of why I like you
since you say sometimes I don't understand you
well, I think I should really go think about it
till now , somehow, I still feel uncomfortable talking to you
just can't be straight forward to you bah
hidding alot of things inside myself && not to let you know about it