Friday, April 6, 2012; 11:05 PM
Hello readers!!!:)
wow!
I'm so extreme tired today!
yesterday one whole day rot at home
really very bored!
thanks J for coming to my house to accompany me:)
teeheeeee!!
w delivery of Prata too~
you && my mum, alot things to talk hor~-.-
#LOL!
midnight movie at 1140pm
*tsk*
The Vow is nice, pretty sad movie
ended at 130am+
&& we walked home from CCK to my place
wahhhh~
heeee!
well, I don't know my way home tho~
J check his map.
reach home around 230am
do things, sleep around 330++
today,
early morning have to wakeup!
well! it's very early!
720am I'm awake
bathe prepared, etc
well! I'm late!
lazy to get my butt move leh!
but Joel Wong is later.
meeting for 2hour?
next up
to poon house for TGIF party~
well, didn't have the thoughts to go at first
but idk what brought me there ~
teeheee!
got people say say say I got the baby look
got people say say say I look cute
got people say say say I look young:)
SO HAPPY! :p
/=
before heading home went to print photos!
&& home, there's so much to do
completed 2 things!
CC Mass Game && mass sent email~
well, I left with briefing agenda/plan tobecomplete
if possible,
I would like to complete today!
sayonara readers
bye-q
I'm very upset about tmr
#sigh
sigh!
Ihopetospendmoretimewithyou
when school start,
my whole weekdays is ruin!
I'll be busy max, swimming,english,driving/=
my weekends is my free time, but well, you're busy during weekends
only tht alt sunday with me:(
I think~ perhaps! WE NEED TO MANAGE TIME WELL
#sigh
idontwantschooltostart