Saturday, April 21, 2012; 10:56 PM
Hello readers!
well!
woke up early in the morning
dk for what!?
justjoking
for tea party nn briefing
didn't expect many people come
only expect 5
well, 4 people turn up!
#LOL
all under commitee de
I think if no commitee involve in the event
no one will turn up-.-
so retard!
teeeeheeeeee~
so yea!
did a video recording tgt w fellow exco nn members
for cq teaparty
so funny!
LOL!?
well!
next up!
to j8 meet Joshua
then train to town
double down for Lunch!
*yay*
once nn no more!
so oily nn fat!
didn't eat finish either!
I think normal burger better /=
but no idea why korkor like it /=
so well!
then to Kinokuniya!
:(
my Marley & Me (Hardcover) still out of stock
why!? :'(
find 3 years liao
even the publisher also got no stock-.-
the book cost 50bucks+ I think/=
Us$29.95
ohweell:( no have the book!
bus to Joshua Church for service
then train home
thanks for sending me my stop!
after much asking =.= =.= =.=
#hmph!
back home, paint nails
smiley on my nails!! :p
abit ugly lahh~~
*yay*
looking forward to tomorrow
one whole day out with yoU!
like a finally, after a so LONG!
dk waited for how long for ONE WHOLE DAY OUT! -.-
wish no quarrel in between!!
#LikeAlwaysWishingTheSameThing
sayonara readers
I need more sleep!
seriously!
dark circle deeper!
lack of sleep!
After CC, I'm gonna slp nn slp nn slp!
wooohoooooo~
I don't want handle anymore event
FULLSTOP!