Friday, April 20, 2012; 8:01 PM
Hello readers!!:)
wah!
so tired today!
sleep nn sleep nn sleep /=
haha!
actually no la
8am to 10am lesson (lecture + lab)
do till I want to sleep!
so slept for few mins!
ofcourse I got listen in class:)
the next lesson lecture
cause dk what the lecturer was talking about
so sleep all the way, 1 hour lesson/=
but well, i did wake up nn catch up on things to highlight:)
suppose to be 2 hour lesson
but ended an hour earlier
so had lunch
then took club room key
cause tmr need mah
then sleep iside for 30mins before heading to last lesson!
nn yea~~
finally eaten my prata sausage!
oh
last lesson finish can go le
so left 30mins ealier
then rush to BBDC:)
but well I'm still early, very early
sigh!
got scolded by intructor
from the start, till the end-.-
:'( :'( :'(
sigh!
don't know why my head so giddy
why am I having headache!?
extreme sleep
Z_Z
sayonara readers