Monday, April 2, 2012; 10:57 PM
Hello readers!
wah!
I'm mad tired today
driving lesson!
can't even concentrate lah=.=
like a why!?
-.-
cause too tired liao
luckily never bang bang bang
HAHAHA! /=
after that
meet bear bear at macpherson
he go collect pay
I go interview
follow after
we go Jcube w Shermine nn Geoky~
the ice skating rink is damn awesome lah!
I love it
leg so itchy! want to skate
but well, idon'tknow how to skate
later xia suey how!?
now is open area leh!
people can see clearly/=
*tsk*
see so many familiar face there
well!
Jcube is much bigger than last time
teeeheeee~
then then then home!
spend almost whole day outside
back hom 8++
can't even rest
have to take care of korkor hamster
they fighting sia
then bleed
poor baby hamster:(
well they are big now/=
haha!!
so I seperate them lo, finding place to put it!
next on~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well!
My april is fully pack
no more slot for anyone perhaps
unless I go check it out again
my may is half gone
just have a full update on my planner:)
well!
hate it!
why during school holiday I so free
but school start, I mad busy-.-
why uh-.-
sayonara readers!