Wednesday, April 25, 2012; 10:38 PM
Hello readers!! :)
trying to figure how to use this blog-.-
how come they change the layout uh
i never approve also leh!! +.=
well
today is the first day of club crawl
=.=
busy mad day for me from 9am to 9pm
it's like wth~~~~~~
school till 1pm
then help out the booth
standing there, perspiring like a mad =.=
1pmto 5pm "pulling" ppl join our cca
then!
7pm to 9pm lesson-.-
hell yea~
mad tired!
so yea~~~~
overall
welldone primers
you did a great job
continue to work extreme hard for tmr(last day)
:)
pretty upset when I reach out booth
&& saw their flyers on our table
yeaman
i'm pretty upset
why why why why sia!
rejected mine so many times
say too complicated
you want something simple
then!
since using their flyers
why ask us to make?
seriously sad sia!
ppl took our flyer(we make)
asking"what's this -.-"
how do I respond? a piece of black paper!?
that's the flyer u have in my for us to make
isn't it?
well~
sad sad sad! :'(
if it using the first flyer
this thing wouldn't happen already I BET!
hmph!
sayonara readers!
hair faster dry
I WANT SLEEP