Saturday, April 7, 2012; 11:22 PM
Hello readers
I swear today a bored day
a totally ruin day man!
supposed to be a happy day
an awesome full fill plan day!
but well, it ended up to be so sucky!
I'm still so upset over it!!
*ARGH*
woke up late afternoon ard 1
watch 2 show nn off my laptop
just on now!
whole day either nap-ing or thinking of you!
wth man!
seriously, why ur idiotic boss want you to work!
spoilt my saturday plan :'(
#sigh
seriously I cant get over with it lah! =.=
but well~
in less than half an hour time
it's going to be 12am-.=, which is sunday!
that's fast
I'm hungry~
wanted to go pasar malam buy ramily
but I scared close already leh!
so well
........
hmmm!
#sigh :'(
me still NOT HAPPY!
still very upset!!
sayonara readers
seeya tmr for concert then =.=
whole day think of you=.= missing you=.=
tmr last meet up before a week to meet you again on sunday
an hr++ meeting u tmr for concert
but well~
sigh!
idkwhattosaysometimes
thoIgotmanythingstosay-.-
&& yea, not gonna bother you often
letting youoff~