Monday, April 23, 2012; 11:18 PM
Hello readers!:)
I say I want blog
but too much for me to blog
till I forgot what I want to blog already..
how awesome of me, isn't it
haha!
*shy*
well!
this whole week will be very busy
but at the same time
I'm gonna make myself very free to!
*tsk*
allright dude
so going to sleep
tho I've nap earlier on
don't know why so slpy-.-
sayonara readers!
wondering, since whatever I do, also reject, don't approve
then, what for in the first place give me this roles as pub
in cc, I think I didn't even do anything already lorh
after all those changes, you all had on and for me!
disapprove of my ideas
I not going to put 100% in anything again anymore!
I see no point
because what I do, have to go through so many people approval
end up also kena reject~
I see no point for me to be in this roles of publicity in clubcrawl
nothing is done by me, maybe only 10%?
name nice only "publicity"