Friday, April 13, 2012; 12:41 AM
Hello readers:)
Finally I'm back to blogging:)
anyway
it a very random post today
not interested,can don't read
LOL!
Would You Be There
If I were blue, would you be there for me?
would you stand be me, let me hold you tight and say you love me one more time?
If I am away, would you still think of me,
And wished that you could hold me now?
Would you be there to save my soul tonight?
Would you be there to love, to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true?
Would you say that you'll always be the one,
to kiss my pain away?
WOULD YOU BE THERE!?
从小到大,我就是一个娇生惯养的孩子
从来都没有受过一点苦, 或痛。
不过现在有点不同。
我应该学着长大了
不要在做个小孩子
不要那么任性,等等
是时候成长,长大,独立了!
Since young, I'm being pampered.
Never had I suffer before, nor hurt/pain before.
but now, there' slight different!
I should grow up,
no long a kids to be.
I can't be a kid, can't be so stubborn ,etc..
It's time for me to grow up !
It's time for me to be independent!
thanks for our affirmation:)
I appreciate it:')
4th day never met you already
well, .........