Sunday, April 8, 2012; 11:59 PM
Happy Easter Sunday!!
:)
hello beautiful and handsome readers
what's up on Sunday!?
:)
woke up pretty early
earlier than my normal timing
ohwell!
went to search for my Gameboy Advance!
wanted to play it
but-.-
like abit sot sot leh
yesterday happen to saw a post on gameboy game
got me interested in playing a game
a childhood game seh~:p
still remember, it never leave my hand/=
HAHAHA!
I got hamtaro cartridge too!
oh yea~
so prepare at around 3pm++
suppos to bus-ed to redhill
but since aunt ring mum to go grandma house
teehee!
I took her car instead;p
drop me off at Clementi
&& there I was at redhill!:)
dinner with Joshua && friends
then walk to church for Watoto Concert!
*wow*
a wonderful show I swear
they are fantastic
indeed!!
no joke yea~
and quite sad.
They are from Africa in a village call watoto
and the children there, either lost one of their parents or was ill.
it end pretty early~
Joshua friend, fetch us back to redhill market
as vehicle is park there/=
have supper with Joshua
&& tada I'm home:)
told mama to scold him ask he keep us me put make up
end up
mama on the stand stand as him-=.= for light make up!
i'm like wth!?
since when my mum allow make up!?
&& yea!!
he agree to rent car during my holiday Just For Me!!!:)
*yay*
I'm mad mad mad happy lahh!
Please don't disappoint me,
don't say only, && make me happy nia hor!! JOSHUATANZX!!-.-
*tsk*
&& && &&
can't wait for my next 2 sunday with him! :)
gonna be a FUN one! <3
He also agree to make me lunchbox
well!
all this say only, I also know-.-
no action yet
well, Actions Speaks Louder Than Words
I think I don't carry too much hope lah
later disappointed again
#likealways =.=
sayonara readers
have to wake up early tmr 630am for work!
can't believe I agree to work so far somemore=.-
I WANT KINDER SURPRISE
MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!
seeya nextweek le
this whole week we wouldn't be meeting
takecare dude!