Sunday, March 18, 2012; 11:37 PM
Hello readers!!:D
hi hi hi!
so not like my work-.-
so unstable lah-.-
allright
so back to today!
yea~
woke up
drama!:)
so some research on jewel
&& yea~
prepare nn start my plan:)
so!
when I'm about to leave house
*Booomz*
raining-.-
*boring*
took a big round to reach LRT
so train to Bishan J8
bought KOI for human nn myself
aloe vera passtion green tea, not nice leh!
ok
bus to that human house
drag his time not to let him bath first
cause he just came come after badminton
wanted to surprise him in another way
but!
the time don't match yea
ok
anyway!
yea!
pass him the thing I bought for him the other day!
&& then!
wait for him to bathe finish
playing scrabble while he bathe :p
ok, after that
bus to Ikea!
teeheeeheeee!
we ate like a so much lah!!!
total 8 wings, 2 pasta, 2 juice-.-
27bucks-.-
LOL!
so we went to walk around Ikea
thne home!
:D
thats all for today
sayonara readers!
so many places I want to go T____T
teeheee!
so cute of him
" Can I buy you a necklace to chain you up?"
chain , as in not that kind of chain as if like dog kind
LOL!
THANKs!
Happymonth-sary