Sunday, March 4, 2012; 9:55 PM
Hello readers!! :)
yoyoyo~!!!
went for OCBC volunteer early in the morning
met huixiang 1am and off I go~
waited for LRT for 11mins
only sat one station to Bukit Panjang and they tell me no more LRT
wth!?
make me wait for so long
ended up
cab down to lot 1
supper, apple pie!
then sit their shuttle bus to F1 pit
the both of us are the earliest/=
because
the rest came at 3am'...
anyway!
it was a good time there
was at the booth Bike simulation with JoshuaTan
looking at those people cycle
haha!
well done! :D
anyway
after it ended
bus to 960
Thank for accompanying me despite ur rush of time, JTZX~
even tho we ain' like happy at all-.
*laugh*
fell asleep in the bus
I think I accidentally lay on a guy shoulder for 3 times/=
so paiseh!!!
all right
then back home!
hahha
sayonara readers!
that's all for today
:D
tune in back again