Wednesday, March 14, 2012; 12:51 PM
hello readers:)
yea
change blogskin.
but not really finished yet
if I've have the time, I'll edit it again:)
last 2 days wen to his house to accompany him & help him with his wounds
#LOL
first time went to his place
gosh! nervous ttm!
somemore whole family at home=.=
oh well~
bo bian
need go up-.-
yesterday went to Hi-Tea @ dimsum buffet
with Joshua && JiaMin
so so awesome!
like finally I ate my dimsum! <3
well
next up!
went to somerset
wanted to watch timeless love at Cine
however no more space!
so went to Lido instead:)
before that
we went to robinson to check out the dress code
however
I still don'tknow what to wear
cause yesterday is member day
non member cnt go in..
oh yea!
went to FarEastPlaza too~
teeheeeee!
bought 1 dress:)
after which movie time lorh~
JiaMin got home first
she got no mood for movie..
#lol
all right
so today!
boring!
so many things to be done!
my CC poster-.-
sian!
*tsk*
after which still got much more
but no worries!
tomorrow gonna be a fun day w JiaMin
Shopping time!
still thinking of should I go buy ex-boss birthday tmr
since I'm already at Bugis.
*no idea*
sayonara readers
that's all for today
[waiting for my Mac Delievery]
so sorry for causing you accident by rushing you yo~
rmb what you promise me liao hor! /=
guilty ttm lah:'(
suppose to be angry with you && upset with you because of other things
but this accident happen, make me couldn't angry nn upset with you liao
blame-ing myself instead now!
first time home ytd w/o you sending
like a so weird
so long never like that ever since you park your bike at my place
and BMW with me && send me home whenever we go out tgt.
HA!HA!HA!
[notusedtoit]
RECOVER FAST && TAKE CARE OF YOUR WOUNDS!