Saturday, March 17, 2012; 11:12 PM
Hello readers!!
woke up in the afternoon
as usual la, my weekend.
HAHA!!
sleeping time:p
watch drama, then prepare for Joshua Service!
teeheeee~
I don't know why I go-.-
but I think today sermon quite 有道理 :)
tho I never really go listen everything la /=
ok!
yea~
thought I'll late in meeting Joshua
who knows, he more late!
ok la, can't blame him
he collect back his bike liao
but never bike to church because of me /=
thanks lah!:P
so back to topic
hmm~
this time round, don't really have that withdraw feeling liao
like the past few times that I went for his service.
hm!:)
was shock nn shy when the pastor spoke to me
#lol
I don't know what to reply/=
anyway!
yea!
craving for pepper lunch
&& like for very long
so shaw house for pepper lunch!
aiseh! first time he didn't debate/ reject to go pepper lunch
LOL!
after that
went to plaza singapura~
for the show Lorax!
nice show, tho I don't understand front part/=
it's so cute lah!
ok!
I want watch snow white leh!-.-
and then!
home!
reach home 12am+
..
that's all for today perhaps
sayonara readers
time for bed:)
seriously I'm not used to it when we go out tgt
&& you! YOU didn't send me home!
faster recover lah!
so you can send me home :p
#LOL!
I don't know why
but today , saw you kinda very happy
first of most of the time! /=