Friday, March 30, 2012; 11:26 PM
Hello readers
went for a quick shopping with JiaMin today!
Just for tomorrow lo/=
LOL!?
cause idk leh!
going to beach tomorrow + with J & friends
I so nervous, panic, excited, idk lah!
just many mix feeling!
how!?
you tell me how readers!!-.-
yea!
so I went for a quick shopping to get something proper wear for tomorrow
well, I really get something proper wear leh /=
but then hor!?
not for playing, but for posing!
HAHAHA!
k la-.- I go sentosa I also wouldn't play de
so should be ok la hor?
but I very afraid too~
what if his girl-friend wear BIKINI!?
wouldn't be like akward?
I'm the only one so normal==.==
then what if they never,
then wouldn't I be so outstanding!?
well, I've already bought
so nothing to regret!
Just hope tomorrow I wouldn't be a weird creature
or an outstanding creatures perhaps!
well~
k, I'm really very very very nervous-.- nn scared-.-
wth la me=.=
bothering JiaMin for 2 days liao /=
HAHAHA! so sorry nn thanks man! :D
I scared tmr my dressing,
later that J say I siao
then how!?
haiyo!
what J say also right leh!
I go there don't play
stone there sure very sian one
now I superb confused can!?
just so confused!
well!
I'm so suck-.-
k!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh
keep bothering of what to wear-.-
lol
Appearance so that important meh?
actually!?
to me, not at all leh!
*tsk*
before met him, appearance , heck care
after met him, appearance, oh shit what should I wear=.=
see the BIG DIFFERENCE?
lol-.-
ok la
i think it enough
sayonara readers!
pardon me for my irritating post
this few days
I kinda not in the mood
sian!
I doubted/= I'm sorry.
I been thinking alot, been so upset=.=
wondering wondering wondering what if...............
#sigh