<body>
Sunday, March 11, 2012; 10:31 PM

Hello readers!!
wah again for today-.-
I think I can go on diet liao lorh=.=
woke up early in the morning
didn't hear my alarm again
ask joshua call me
he also nvr call-.-
luckily ytd told mama to wake me up
if not
when everyone at airport, I'll still be slping like a pig=.=
*tsk*
was a fun time at there
Amazing race
we're the last group to set off
yet the first to reach
thanks to chuachua!:p
cause I'm quitesort of familiar with Changi Airport
especially Terminal 1
we ran nn ran nn ran
i think others group use walk de lorh
LOL!
anyway!
It was enjoyable lah!
after that
back to panjang meet up with ZiBin
say go what reservoir
I thought panjang dun have nn keep on thought he say de is panjang park
end up!
really have leh!
walk for 30mins-.-
super ulu la the road-.-
so well walk nn walk nn walk
leg tired , complainin!
but can't stop half way mah
BUT!
luckily I went:)
because
once we almost reach the destination
I tell you
the view, the scenery
is damn NICE!!
&& that's is the kind of place that I always dream of to watch the night sky
however!
during night time can't go in
because there's no street light :'(
well~
sit down at the reservoir && take picture
after that walk back out!
oh ya!
my slipper spoil have well tru
the sort of "heel" drop out=.=
anyway!
walking back is the tough one
because we walk the other road out
&& die la i tell you!
so muddy, all damp!
I almost fall
slippery lah!
but!
the trees is awesomely nice!
the curve in the the trunk/bark
was marvelous
just like those fairytales kind of trees that we saw when we're young
the road is quite dark too
cause sun is setting
so we walk out!
my leg so disgusting
so many mud!
*laugh*
after that bus to panjang plaza
first station suppose to be eat then buy shoe
end up buy slipper first!
should be buying one
but in the end I bought 3
1 wedges, 1 flat, 1 slippers
very pretty lah!
JiaMin also bought 1 wedges nn 1 flat(same)
initially we're hungry nn tired
wen we saw the footware
not anymore!!
#laugh
power of girls ;P
yea!
so dinner
nn vodka && long island tea
long island tea taste so ..
it's a mixture of tequila,vodka, coke nn some others more..
haha!
so yea!
didn't really drink much cause was full
say want to drink de is me
then I make Jiamin also feel like drinking
ZiBin dun want drink
end up!
because I drank some
JiaMin drank more the me
ZiBin drank the most.
hha!!
weekends pub-ing<3
ohyea~
that's all for today
back to watch meteor rain!
yesterday walk so long
today also walk!
tomorrow walking too!
Bukit Batok Nature Park && Swimming
Gosh!
my leg gonna dead beat
I'm gonna tired mad
I think I can go on diet liao
*tsk*
sayonara readers
bye-q
AN OUTING WITH RETARDS IS GOOD!

sigh!
I thought....
Looking forward to it
very looking forward
end up...
spoil my mood literally the whole day
upon hearing you say you can't
#sigh:'(






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013