Saturday, March 31, 2012; 11:10 PM
Hello readers! :)
Today at first was like
omg~ so awkward la
I don't even dare to you know-.-
look at his groups of friends
we took the same train~
well!
ohya!
I woke up damn early la
like 730-.-
to get myself prepared
&& I only slept for 3 hours
cause idk too nervous,excited, or panic-.=
lol, idon'tknow the feeling
just think alot siol~
well!
so train to Bishan follow by bus to his house
meet his friends nn train to harbourfront
so hardworking of me uh,
got direct bus (1hour ride) don't want take
end up have to spend 2hours on transport.
#lol
enough of all this complain
*tsk*
back to topic
well
meet 11am
end up all late, hahahahha~
eat nn go do some shopping before heading in to sentosa
so by the time we go in is like errrrmmm going to 2pm-.-
settle down
volley ball time!
I never like this sport
well, I'm not a beach person=.=
but join in for awhile
ball come to me i didn't hit
I feel so bad la:(
next up!
water time!
well
i didn't went in:)
I buried Joshua with sand
together with his friend, Winson
hahhaa!!!!
wow! his friend damn fast!!!
within minutes, half of Joshua already covered nn sand being piled up
*clap*
Joshua was like stuck in there for very long
HAHAH!
well! after then
soccer for few mins nn frisbee~
teehee!
me nn Joshua went to take some beach shot
well I haven see the shot yet
should be unglam la :P
cannot trust Joshua skill /=
everything ended at 5/ 6++
bathe nn set off to vivocity to meet his another friend
decision making for dinner was so long
HAHAAHA!!
Bugis for dinner at some thai place
*tsk*
13 people
split two table, 8 nn 5
8 people ate 137.50 bucks.
after which
arcade
nn home:)
teeheeee!
today was actually a fun, shy, awkward day
<3
teeeheee!
his friends were interesting nn fun!
a day filled with laughter!! :D
photos will be updated on facebook
but! wouldn't be alot lah~ /=
sayonara readers;D