Friday, March 2, 2012; 2:18 AM
Hello readers:)
March 1
Happy Birthday to ZIBIN! :D
yea!!
finally exam have ended as I've said previously
quite relieved with it
nn have confident I'll score better GPA
because I'm more hardworking than previously /=
however, if GPA drop, gonna sad max!
allright!
yesterday sleep quite late
was doing something
and CTFY called me to go down slack
went down only at almost 11pm when I've completed my things
went down to slack form 2 hours..
with the friend , Gimmy(dk how to spell his name) too:)
ha!
he quite friendly ttm!!! *laugh*
we like same pattern only!!
first time saw him
quite easy to get along with
maybe cause both of us are crazy
HAHAHAHA!
had a great time with them!!!:D
today
woke up quite early
then went to sembawang meet ZiBin && JiaMin
wanted to go teoheng sing~
but full~
so bus-ed to northpoint partyworld instead
sang for 3 hours
have much fun there
the 3 retards hasn't went out for a long long long time!!
since last year..
after that train to Novena to meet up with FuXiong
and to Korean BBQ to meet up with Joshua.
first time I serve people=.=
haha!
ALL MUST GAN DAO RONG XING!!! :p
if not everytime I sit down wait people take for me
*tsk*
didn't really ate much
idk why
no appetite perhaps and don't really like meat much
hahaha~
so spend $22 , I think I eat $5 or less -.-
HA!
*waste money* i know..
surprise Zibin with a birthday cake
glad that the plan success
ok!
but one think got shocked is that
didn't know the person in charge will play birthday song and took photo for us
hahaha!!
so kind and nice of themm
ok
today I know something too!!
that time my birthday, so joshua bought a cant blow away candle-.-
asss, that why was like ehhhh ,why cant blow away
LOL!
so used it on ZiBin tooo!
haha!
wanted to smash cake on ZiBin but failed
he too fast =.=
LOL!`?
next went to Clark Quay
wanted to go pub but jiamin cant home late
so end up we sit at the river there
haha!
2 bottle vodka~
we chatted much!
yes
real much!!
hahahahaa!
it was an awesome indeed!:)
12.35am cab-ed home:)
send JiaMin home then me then ZiBin
now
busy uploading of photos=.=
oh well-.-
teeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeee <3
still hunting job
but kinda lazy
cause I doubt I'll have the time too~
maybe slack at home /=
allright that all for today
sayonara readers!:)
I hope ZiBin did enjoy his 19th Birthday with us!
Hopefully && indeed :D
luckily our surprise didn't fail
<3
*happy*
thanks for the reflection on yourself
please don't repeat same thing again
forever meets, forever quarrel
is it us or is it just ME!?
how long can this quarrel things last!?
like every week 5times?
idk?
*sigh*