Wednesday, March 14, 2012; 9:52 PM
Hello readers!
I'm too bored uh so came to update=.=
*tsk*
one whole afternoon busy doing things!
finally complete my primers stuff
the flyers && publicize-ing the EL class:)
HAHAHA!!!
after dinner bored
went to play clay!
quite happy with the output!
:D
LOL!
actually not:(
seriously
I'm like so bored lah!
nothing to do at all you know!?been a long time since I feel this way!
LOL!
no games, no show, nothing
however!
now I've found things to do!
my meteor garden part 2
but 1st ep no sound lah!-.-
how to watch!?
i got the VCD for the show
but korkor last time lend his friend
nvr take back
now lost 1 volume, not full set liao:(
SO SAD!
hahahaaa!
tomorrow
gonna go shop-ing
still thinking to go my ex boss bday party not
since I'm around bugis too, anyway~
*tsk*
all right
sayonara readers
:D
I'm still thinking to tell you how I feel a not /=
but I'll know the answer even if I tell you
it will still the same && wouldn't change
just like the other time
so in another thoughts, thinking not to tell you
I did have the chance to tell you ytd
BUT! you're in a rush too..
so didn't manage to say it out