Thursday, March 15, 2012; 9:32 PM
Hello readers!
I'm back home so early lah!-.-
#lol
all right people!
today shopping day!
so met JiamMin @Bugis
went to temple first
then to my laksa!! :D
<3
I think I more nn more to Buddhist side liao
then to free thinker.-
*tsk*
anyway!
yea!
went to my ex-workplace too
boss birthday
so drop by awhile
but he's not there
so oh well:)
then to shopping!
bought 1 bag, 2top, 1bottom:)
bought something for that human too!:)
total spend for today 200bucks :'(
I'm bankrupt now!
don't ask me go out , unless you want to pay for me
#laugh!
after that
went to the central && liang court
then dinner!
wanted to eat at waraku!!
but haven open
so watami instead
dislike the food there/=
tsk!
anyway!
that's all for today
teeheeee
gonna touch up my clay later:)
mum say ugly!
but i dun care:p
*tsk*
sayonara readers!
tmr going Joshua Church
for some workshop thingy!
interesting tittle
Science && Christianity
SCIENCE!!!<3
-.-
LOL
decided not to tell you