Friday, March 16, 2012; 11:57 PM
Hello readers
just ate my supper-.-
say don't want supper liao-.-
end up!
everyday eating-.-
now gain weight liao
1kg!
but I think when I work will lose weight bah
cause I wun be eating
last 3 years working also like that
during work time, break time
I never eat /=
which mean
1 whole day, except breakfast I eat nothing..
early morning
play tetris before head out to BBDC
while I reach BBDC door,
then!
I realised-.-
I never bring my IC out,
I left it in my bag-.-
wth~
SO!
bus-ed to WestMall to get my things done!
then bought subway home!
back home
have to rush a little for time
eat,drama, bath, prepare,etc
then left house again
to BBDC
this time round got bring my IC liao okay!?
got my things done, my PDL! :D
second PDL
all right
next up!
wanted to give that human a little surprise shock
so~
bus to his workplace
I slept on the first bus-.-
almost miss my stop!
luckily that uncle drive slowly
*tsk*
he end work 530
I reach there 5-.-
so rot there for 30mins!!
then
*tada*
hide behind a tree && shock him went I saw him
his reaction was literally SHOCKED!
so yea~
he make me drop my phone too-.-
anyway!
from bukit gombak to defu lane, you know how far!?!?-.-
allright!
then we bus to Eunos
and train to Redhill MRT!
met his friend for dinner
then to his church for workshop
is about Science && Christianity
but what that person say likea no link leh/=
I feel so bored, so sleepy, don't really understand
understand some nia
so yea!
after that bus-ed home!
so home like 11.10pm liao!
SO LATE!=.=
still considering to go his service tomorrow a not
see if my schedule allows me to.
anyway!
perhaps a good news?
went to his church today w/o those weird weird feel
like for the first time-.-
#LOL
&& YA!
suddenly I got many things want go and do again-.-
any human beings reading my blog want to accompany me?
1) tour Sentosa(Underwate world,dolphin lagoon,etc)
2) Cable Car
3) Hippo && Duck Tour
4) Singapore river boat
5) MBS sky smth one
6) Garden by the bay
7) Marina Barrage
8) Habourfront centre for my earpiece warranty
9) trishaw
but! all this need money!!
I'm poor liao
*self-declared BANKRUPT*
#sigh
allright
sayonara readers:D
still thinking to get polaroid a not!-.-
I want the hello kitty type one!!
#haiyo
but!! around 200bucks I think or more-.-
sian!
few more days, is our 1mth~
but! you this dumbass NOT FREE
wheares i'm super freee, but however since you not free
then I make myself not free
which mean,I wouldn't be free either
busy pack..... already plan-ed nicely:)