Sunday, March 11, 2012; 12:21 AM
10March
Hello readers!!!
:D:D:D
woke up early in the morning-.-
oh well
it's killing me now-,-
suppose to wake up at 7am
end up woke up at 7.22am
met guy at void deck
then meet mum nn xiao gu at the transport there
and off we go to take transport with the people
to Telok Blangah Park for Brisk Walk (2.1km)
*tsk*
so yea!
dk what to say about the trip
but oh well
it's a good exercise nn experience!:D
super ultra long time never walk liao=.=
after that head off to Macdonald for breakfast with guy and family
and then shopping!!!
hahahahaha!!
130pm+ family went to take the transport back home
whereas guy and me continue shopping
Vivo city to Bugis to Suntec to 313 to Plaza Sing
so many place
Suntec for IT fair
313 for my job interview
well , it's a good job
it's great to know that all my bosses that I've work for is so friendly:)
haaha!!
but this job
I'm abit worried
#sigh!
hold much much mcuh resposiblity!
then
movie at Plaza Sing with guy and his friend ..
JOHN CARTER
not a bad movie indeed! :D
haha!
*not regretted watching*
all right
I'm so damn beat now!
shall go SLEEP soon
one whole day, morning till night
7am++ till now, 12am++ =.=
tmr still got amazing race
@ airport!
SO FAR /=
luckily not early
*phew*
almost forgot about it
luckily TT partner remind me;)
but!!
after amazing race
might be walking reservoir=.=
oh well!!
this weekend is my walk walk time!!
monday worst!
walk walk walk again with guy-.-
*gosh*
kill me!
allright!
goodnight!
sayonara readers
teeeheee!
Sorry for all the shouting, ranting, nonsense,etc that I've given you
Thankyou for your patient and understanding
cause I'm super extreme tired & sleepy!
ONE WHOLE DAY!
my last time so tired is like 2 to 3 years back-.-
THANKYOU!<3