<body>
Sunday, February 19, 2012; 12:42 AM





OFFICIALLY 19!


hello readers!
:)
oh gosh, I'm old liao-.-
This year birthday celebration was an awesome one.

as I've mentioned previously
my beloved EXCO && ALUMNI have plan an awesome celebration for me
really appreciate JAREN HO for taking the effort to plan every single bits of it!
although the sky is not on our side
but!
I still did enjoyed myself
&& got surprise by them too~!!
&& loved the present they got for me!
that's most important!
haha!
no la!
actually what most important is
the people who you spend your birthday with!
so is YOU ALL!! <3
*tsk*

all right next!
is 18Febuary2012
have 2 big surprises right hit 12am! :)
teeehee!
few days before Joshua say he would celebrate birthday with me
he told me that his friend will be coming to pass me smth
ask me help him to take first.
LOL!?
what's funny!
ZiBin also message me tell me he want to meet me
so eventually I thought the both of them did say ok de!
but NO! -.-
so stupid right me
so I guess wrongly -.-

so as the clock strike 12am!
received both messages form the guys!
so went down my lift
I saw this note "Chua Yi Ting, text me "1" when you saw this for your clue."(something like this) in the lift itself
took down the note
then meet ZiBin first
collect my present from ZiBin
and talk to him awhile
meanwhile some retard spam my phone-.-
so call him && "scold"
I ask him he send how many?
he say 19!
cause I'm 19 years old mah
then I lan lan-.-
nothing to say-.-
that's person is BEAR BEAR =.=
haha!!
&& to ZiBin
Thanks so much for coming all the way from your house to my house
just to pass me the little present from the RETARDS && FUXIONG!! :)
ok! till that time, I still thought Joshua and ZiBin said ok de-.-
but after ZiBin left,
then I realised, they are NOT!

so I text Joshua "1"
then follow the clue that he whatsapp me
so walk all the way down to the carpark
then I saw one heart shape balloon and a note hang on someone bike #LOL
tell you what, the balloon very cui/=
heart shape don't look like heart shape=.= HAHAHA
the second note is quite similar to the first
so I whatsapp him "2"
and the next clue was up~!
I lost-.-
cause I don't understand what he is saying
whatsapp-ed him
&& he send me some hint through whatsapp
so it was at another level
so I went one level down
&& guess what!
I SAW HIM! #LOL
so he gave me the next clue
I went to one car lot
and pump balloons~
while I'm pump-ing
he took out the cake , preparing everthing
when I'm done pumping 2 balloons,
I walk over back to where he is
then!
*tada*
he present me with the cake!!!
I blew off the candle
but IDK why ,
the candle just couldn't go off till I blew it for quite a few times-.-
after that, cake cutting time..
oh , btw
it was CHEESECAKE<3
he handed me with a present
so I unwrap it
2 layers
2nd layers wrote some notes
to be careful when opening!
so yea!
open it up
and he told me to write those small small paper on the board
as he told me before he will tell me
why I'm so special to him /=
then !
read read read
then!
the last last sentence
that's the question that he pop out
clever people will know what question
as I'm reading the last sentence
he present me with a bouquet of flower(roses)(2 Yellow, 1 Purple)
and ask me the same question again..
and he tell me some reasons why is it not other colour..
but I forgotten!
*opps*
&&!!!
*tada*
*exciting part everyone want to know*
I hesitated and give him an answer after quite a long while perhaps!
after unwrapping of present and stuff
we sit down eat the cake and chatted awhile
I did ask him how come he know which lift I'm coming down from
than he tell me
all 3 lift he did put
then I'm like wth!
giving those wth face!!
after that!
back home:)
ooohh && I also wanted to say
this is the first time he surprised me and PASS!
after so much of surprises
actually not much la
less than 3 to 5 /=
LOL!
I think he must thanks ZiBin
hah!
cause I keep thought both of them say ok de
so never really think much~

the next morning~
It's raining
so plan couldn't succeed tho-.-
so wait quite a long while before it stop raining
bus-ed to Botanic Garden with Joshua
then picnic there
take photos with my beloved tree~
*awww*
seriously
I'm so in love with that tree
I heard is the tree that's is back of our singapore note!
haha!
do check it out human!
next!
went to Just Acia for dinner
his treat!!! ^.^
cause he lose!
muahaha~
next to oriental hotel to see the scenery
DAMN NICE!!
I'm LOVING IT LAH!
sitting by the poolside~
looking up the sky~
wow!!
just WOW! :D
after that
Helix Bridge then bus home :)
that's all for my whole of 18Febuary

teeheee~!
celebrating birthday with family on Monday
birthday dinner-ing with them
WAH!
this year have so many celebration
&& still left my secondary school friends one!!
:)
I'm so blessed
&& I can feel the happiness that I received from each and everyone of my FRIENDS! :D <3

oh ya!
tell you all something!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!
EVANGELINE
JOSHUA
ZIBIN
the 3 of them gave me the same kind of present
haha!
now my house have 3
it's awesome la!
cause 3 of them
3 different design :)

actually!
I can't believe that Joshua Tan can be so sweet
because what I know about him from NDP
is those non-sweet one! /=
and he also admit that he is /=
&&
really, can't believe that he would put in so much effort on my birthday itself
and crack brain to think about all those plan whereby exam is near~
actually
this isn't the first time he so sweet le bah
because!
last time around August or September
when I'm working
he did suddenly pop by and initate to send me home
quite a few times
despite the late time-ing and the tiredness of him..
not only that
he also deliver beancurb to me whenever I'm in crave of it
but not always lah, haha!!!!
&& also
since my parents don't allow me to bike anymore
after they know that I bike /=
I told Joshua
and since then
whenever if we did go out
he will park his bike at my place
and then...............
BMW with me~!! /=
for idk how many times liao
not everytime, but mostly he does that
&& some places that I want to go
some movies that I want to watch but no one to go with
he will accompany me even though if he is tired or have things on,etc~
&& food that I want to eat
he will also suit to me, wouldn't really say much to it /=
so here , I want to say
THANK YOU TO THIS BUDDY OF MINE! :)
THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD BUDDY TO ME FOR SO LONG :)






HAMHA! (:



Welcome Readers
Love me,Welcome
Hate me,Out Out
Vulgarities is STRICTLY NO
GET A LIFE xD


Best View: Morzilla Firefox

❤CHUA YI TING❤

❥Hamster,Hamham
❥Little Miss Smiley
❥Hamhamie 19
❥18 Febuary
❥Let's your smile burst into laugher
:) => :D
HAVE A LOOK AT MY
HAMCHAT BELOW:)



LOVE UPON

Photobucket

LittleMissSmiley




✎No matter what happen
✎We must always SMILE
✎Smile is the best way to cure unhappiness
✎infact, SMILE IS THE BEST MEDICINE

✎笑是最好的运动
✎笑是最好的解药
✎笑是无人能抗拒的笑容
✎无论什么事,我们都要欢迎我们的笑容
✎因为 只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了


☺Smile:)☻

:) Let's your smile burst into laughter

:) Always remember to be happy,you never know who's falling in love with your smile

:) The world always looks brighter from behind a smile

:) If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine


AWESOME

Use ham-words if possible:)


HamChat Dictionary


CLICK FOR
HamChat Dictionary

stalker=x

AuKayMin
JarenHo
JoshuaTan
SohZiBin

Rewind

July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 December 2013