Wednesday, February 15, 2012; 10:41 PM





Hello Readers! :)
first time post photos on blog this time/=
heh heh heh!
MY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!oh! just know that
my chinese birthday nn english birthday this year
both falls on the same date
18Febuary!
today was a wonderful day
tho the sky abit ..
but overall
it's still awesome!
thanks for the
Planner!! :)
which idk who
haha!
I really gt shocked/=
literally shocked by them!
the surprise that they gave
my describable feelings
hahahahaha~~~
the Hello Kitty
my god!
it was the one that I've eye on
when I first step in minitoon that time!
can't believe they bought for me!!
I don't rmb I got tell them I like that hello kitty
haha!
thanks <3
heh!
the watch is awesomely CUTE!
hahaha!!
can't believe I'm going to wear the cute watch out somedays
Ahhhhhhhh~~
hahaha!
ok, I'm getting excited already
/=
ohya!
I've got my cranes from Jaren Ho!
like yes uh!
haha
but he still owe me 50 crane :( =.=
:p
owe, must remember to return leh!
muahahhahaha~
&& not forgetting Evangeline thoughtful vocher
I'll use it in time of needs!
thankyou so so so much!!!!! <3<3<3
teeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee~~
OH YA!
&& also not forgetting the
my craving
CHEESECAKE!!!
I'm so happy today!
very happy!
:)
hahahahaha~
thank you Exco and Alumni!<3
thanks guys!
I enjoyed myself today
sigh!
getting old liao
my last 1s'
so so sad!
turning 2s'
aww
I'm OLD!
:'(:'(
still cant accept the reality!!!
AWESOME!
but something sad!!
phone!!
black out!!
Spoil!!
need to buy new one!!
must work liao!
earn $$, then buy new phone phone
XPERIA TOO perhaps! :)
doubt Secondary school friendsbooking me on bday itself le
thought they will at first /=
jsut like last year liao:(
cause exams coming #sigh
they are studying...
but nevermind
I think there's people booking me too!
still got family:)