Saturday, February 11, 2012; 2:55 PM
Hello readers!
I'm back blogging today
LOL!
no mood no mood
bu zhi dao wei shen me!
hahaha!!!
oh ya!
I've this dream
I want to know whose that guy that appears in my dream TWICE!!
gosh!!
ahhaa~
I know his name, but Idk how to spell
it's very very very special!
hahah!!
Cant waiti to meet him in real life somedays if possible
hah!
he is handsome nn cute ttm lah!
/=
hahaahah~ :p
*shy*
teeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee~ D:
wooooolala~
i got so many thingsI want
nn so many things I want to do
nn so many places I want to go!!
how!??
I want go TaiWan <3
I want go Japan
I want Tai Yang Bing
I want Sit Cable Car again
I want Roller Blade
I want go USS
I want go get new Wallet (but no idea what type)*thinking*
I want to swim with dolphin
I want to meet my Dream Guy that I dreamt
I want to find back my Xperia Mini Pro :'(
I want to buy new Heels
I want to be who I am
I want to go sing song
I want go bowling
I want to have Beach shot!
I want I want I want
I want this && I want that
many many many more on my list!
:p
all right
that's all for today
sayonara readers
<3