Friday, February 10, 2012; 11:08 PM
Hello readers!
haha!
just pass by to say
H.E.L.L.O!
few days back I'm sick
- Flu
- Cough
- Fever
- Soar Throat
much better now
but Flu && Cough yet to say goodbye to me :(
didn't eat medicine for the past 2 days
because .............................
medicine make me drowsy nn sleepy can't study
&& I'm having Common test on Thursday nn Friday
awww~
how pathetic isn't it!
I'm thankful to have so many concerning friends around me :)
OHYA!
Gonna my first handmade flower from JAREN HO yesterday!
Jaren!!
I know how to open your that flower liao :D
xie xie ni lah!
*wink*
D math test was simply manageable
saw the paper at first
do do do, thinking can get A le lah!
but after second thoughts, i think not
cause I not cfm did I did the right things,right calculation.
Database Fundamentals=.==
what and how should I say about this?
first, it is easy
second, i think I flunk
third , because I didn't manage to memorise all
forth, cant focus!
dang! that's it =/
one word , 3 letters DIE!
ohhh~
so next Tuesday Valentine Day?
so What is Valentine Day?
Is it edible?
Is it a Public Holiday?
Is it a Money Drop From Sky Day?
*laugh*
What so special about Valentine Day , I wonder~
*hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~*
haha!
it should be
HAPPY SINGLE DAY FOR 19 years!
to be exact, HAPPY SINGLE DAY FOR 18+ YEARS
not yet 19 uh /=
*teeeheeeeeheeee*
Next Saturday is some hamster Birthday
OHMYGOD! SO soososo FAST!
wo bu yao lah!
I'm getting old!
No more YiTing is EIGHTEEN on the EIGHTEEN :'(
this year birthday shall be something new
celebrating with polymates ! :)
newfriends <3 ! *yay*
I think my post is very long liao
don't want add somemore!
if not I wan to add why taylor swift - enchanted mean so much to me
...
post too long
cut short
sayonara readers
bye-q
seeya on hmm dk when again
readers!!! focus on exams yo!
I WANT GO PERTH TO MEET TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
[MARCH]